Improve security, manage your tech and reach your goals
Whether you’re already working in the cloud or need help making the move, we can manage your IT infrastructure and ensure you can take advantage of the rapid evolution of cloud computing.
Cloud platforms represent a transformational shift in IT and deliver an enormous competitive advantage to your business. You’ll benefit from improved data security, consistent performance across all your technology and cost-savings that your finance team will love.
For a simple monthly fee, we’ll proactively manage your IT, including the very best cloud technology and security with expert support from our local team. It’s perfect for time-poor teams who want the freedom to grow their business.
First, we work to understand your existing business and future goals. We’ll assess your current infrastructure, hardware and software, systems and processes under the lens of your current challenges and aspirations.
Next, we'll bring in our expert system and solution architects to design a best-in-breed solution tailored to your needs. We’ll choose the best fit technology, aligning our solution to your business goals, and suggesting options that best enable your staff.
With a rollout plan in place, we’ll work with your team to transform your technology suite; integrating your existing systems and training your team so you can get the most out of your solution. We'll ensure that you're supported throughout the entire process so that you're 100% confident with your technology.
4. Support & Optimise
In addition to ongoing support, we’ll regularly review your technology stack, analysing utilisation and areas for growth. As your business changes, we’ll continue to your technology stack to ensure it is always the best fit for your needs.
Our Managed IT & Cloud Solutions
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
We work across a number of leading public and private cloud technologies to design and implement an infrastructure solution that best suits your business.
Run your applications without the need to own and manage data centres — and scale your capacity as often as you need.
Mobile Device Management (DaaS)
Our device leasing and managed services model helps you manage your hardware costs, update your employee’s equipment faster and removes the logistical hassle of device deployment.
Manage more devices with less effort, and ensure your employees are more productive than ever
Protect your applications, data and users with the best data security, backup and recovery that the cloud can offer.
We’ll help you face today’s security challenges with cloud flexibility and human expertise. Your applications will stay online, your data secure and your users safe.
With more of your services in the cloud and users that are increasingly mobile, you need rapid and reliable connectivity.
Our managed network solutions simplify your operational complexity with software-defined WAN, multi-cloud connectivity and high-speed Internet. All supported by first-class support teams.
Outsourcing your IT comes with quantifiable benefits across speed, security and cost.
But there’s an immeasurable benefit to your IT team when you save them from annoying support requests and time-wasting tickets, and free them to focus on strategic technology projects that drive business growth.
Keep your team connected wherever they are with modern instant messaging, audio and web conferencing, video and collaboration tools.
Our innovative cloud communication services prioritise mobility, collaboration and security to suit travelling sales teams, remote teams and multi-location workspaces.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is computing infrastructure that is managed in the cloud. Rather than buying and managing your own physical servers and data centres, you choose the virtual machines, data storage and backup services your business needs.
We provide on-demand access to the world’s leading cloud computing services ensuring your information is accessible anytime, anywhere — and completely safe. Scale your infrastructure as your business grows and rest easy knowing that our team of experts are taking care of all the updates and upkeep.
A public cloud is a collection of virtual computing resources that are owned and operated by third party companies. It’s an ideal cloud solution for business with non-sensitive applications and without an internal team to scope, setup and support the IT infrastructure.
We’ve partnered with Microsoft Azure Cloud and Amazon Web Services but offer independent guidance to help you choose the best solution for your business — including on demand work management tools like Office 365.
We recommend a managed public cloud to help:
- Manage your IT costs with sizing and pricing that is just what you need — and nothing you don’t
- Increase the security and governance across your IT infrastructure and operational data
- Drive business innovation with the most advanced technology and rapid escalation of resources.
A hybrid cloud management system allows you to move between public cloud environments and onsite infrastructure to extend your computing capability easily while keeping your assets secure. It’s perfect for businesses wanting to leverage public and private clouds without the messy management.
We recommend a hybrid cloud to help:
- Integrate your cloud stacks and accelerate your development workloads
- Automate your compliance monitoring and enhance your security, governance and operational scale
- Monitor and reduce your cloud computing costs with discovery and right-sizing.
A private cloud is a dedicated private network available exclusively to your organisation. It provides the same scalability, and flexibility benefits as the public cloud with the added control and customisation that comes with on-premise infrastructure.
Private clouds deliver a higher level of security and are recommended for businesses operating in heavily regulated industries or with sensitive data.
Our private cloud services encompass:
- Virtual Data Centre as a Service (VDCaaS) — allowing you to deploy private clouds with automatic provisioning and management
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – local support and 24-hour service levels to ease the strain on internal technical teams
- The most secure storage facilities - Tier 3 ISO27001
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is designed to protect you from unexpected data loss and downtime with a dedicated disaster recovery environment. We offer protection for both cloud-based and onsite servers and provide a dedicated recovery point to minimise the impact to your business.
An end-to-end disaster recovery solution will:
- Increase the resilience of your IT infrastructure and reduce the impact of a data loss or outage.
- Make it easier for you to recover data from multiple platforms, applications and virtual machines.
- Help you manage your data backup and recovery costs and have total confidence that you can respond rapidly to unexpected data threats.
Safeguarding your company data has never been easier with our on-demand cloud security services. We’ll take care of it all, so you can rest easy knowing that your entire infrastructure is secured by the best technology available and managed by the best team.
Cloud security protects your most important company data with cutting edge:
- Identity and Access Management services
- Security information an Event Management
- Cloud Access Security Broker as a Service
Customising your infrastructure to meet your specific needs is easy with IaaS. You can scale your speeds and capacity to meet seasonal spikes or major projects and only pay for what you need.
We offer flexibility across almost every cloud computing element, making sure you remain in control of the key decisions but we remain responsible for putting them in place.
Make adjustments to your infrastructure across:
- Speed, capacity and back up options
- Virtual machines and disk storage
- Disaster recovery and regional data centres
Service Desk & Support
We understand that world-class technology solutions are only as good as the support that accompanies them. That’s why we’ve created an equally world-class team of engineers and consultants to help you solve your IT problems.
Choose from our remote or onsite support and experience unparalleled levels of IT service from our friendly local team. You’ll notice rapid responses to your everyday support queues and increased visibility into the ongoing issues that need improvement.
A managed service desk provides the support you need when you need it and reduces the demands on your internal IT team. After all, you want them to focus on the digital transformation projects that will move your business forward, not troubleshooting support requests.
A managed service desk allows you to:
- Rapidly deploy new technologies with the peace of mind that you have the expert ongoing support
- Ease the burden on your fatigued IT teams allowing them to be more proactive and progressive
- Keep your staff happier with guaranteed response times at all times
Although most IT support can be delivered remotely these days, we still regularly visit our clients to help solve urgent or complex problems. In fact, we cherish it. Getting to know your team, business model and core IT requirements helps us suggest the solution that gets your business back up and running.
Onsite Support Services keeps your business running smoothly by:
- Providing swift support on everything from staff training and hardware installation through to long-term project planning
- Proactively troubleshooting recurring problems or inefficient processes
- Giving you access to a qualified and experienced primary contact that understands your business
Support for your increasingly mobile workforce starts with smart device management. We offer comprehensive device protection that safeguards your company data and lowers your costs.
In addition to our support for desktops and notebooks, our Mobile Device Management (MD) includes cross platform support, lifecycle management and complete transparency.
Device Management allows you to:
- Roll out new security updates and applications en masse
- Lock lost or stolen devices remotely
- Offer identical protection for both company and personal devices.
Applications are a core part of how businesses communicate, work, and support clients. As software improves in capability to enable teams to work better and faster, so too will your dependency and the complexity of managing application access, bugs, issues, and security.
We provide high quality and reliable application management services that enhance your existing technology investments — without distracting your team from their primary focus.
Your in-house support team will love our ability to:
- Manage both modern apps and legacy apps built on older technology
- Manage application setup, integration, access, support, and licensing
- Access apps remotely and give them the freedom to create value in their business through innovation.
To us a service desk is more than a ticketing and queue management function. We believe that service desks hold a rich source of technical data that you can use to streamline your business processes.
Our technology and training empowers our team to analyse support data, explore trending issues and seize opportunities.
Move from a reactive service desk to a proactive solution that will enhance your business through:
- Advanced tracking and management of all support issues
- Analytical data transformed into actionable insights
- Optimal utilisation across all your technologies
The cloud offers a unique set of security features that gives you complete confidence that your data is protected and you’re meeting your security and compliance requirements.
Our track record of keeping client data and networks secure speaks volume for our expertise and the underlying safety of cloud services. We offer on-demand security that reduces the risk of data breach and downtime to your business — whether you’re new to the cloud revolution or an early adopter and long-time advocate.
Any device that connects to a network poses a risk to your on-device data and the entire network. With a centrally managed endpoint security plan you can protect your devices, servers, network devices and more in one convenient location.
We provide cloud managed endpoint protection alongside continuous monitoring and ongoing support. Endpoint security is simply the best way to protect your staff’s devices and your critical network assets.
Our endpoint protection includes:
- Threat Detection
- Device Management
- Data Protection
Protecting your company and customer data isn’t just a commercial necessity, it’s a legal obligation. But it doesn’t need to be overwhelming.
Our network security service includes the consultancy, system penetration testing and incident response systems you need to prevent security incidents and commercial losses.
Here’s the technical specifics included in our network security plan:
- Next generation firewall security for increased perimeter security
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) technology that keeps emerging threats at bay
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation steps
The cloud already comes with advanced security tools, but to truly safeguard your company, you need on-demand and integrated cloud-security that works across your entire business.
Our cloud security services are perfect for businesses already in the cloud or making the move for the first time. We help you control the way your users access company resources and protect vulnerable access points like web and email.
Sign up for our managed cloud security and get:
- Identity and Access Management services
- Security information and Event Management
- Cloud Access Security Broker as a Service
To improve your overall security position, you need to use a threat hunting service that finds and deals with threats in ways your internal teams cannot.
Our Managed Detection and Response combines network monitoring, incident analysis and security case response to defend your business from all corners.
We help you face your security challenges by:
- Utilising shared knowledge and best-in-breed tools to analyse and detect an enormous number of threats
- Satisfying your compliance requirements at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated internal resource
- Help identify the root cause of issues and resolve security incidents quickly.
Network & Connectivity
Employees expect foolproof connectivity at all times, whether they’re at work, home or on the road. Your task is to provide a network architecture that is fast, reliable, scalable, secure — but most importantly cost-effective.
We design network solutions from the ground up to give you the tailored architecture that helps you optimise your business performance. You’ll get predictable network performance with in-built redundancy and latency, guaranteed bandwidth and get to choose your carriage option from the National Broadband Network (NBN), fibre, wireless or 5G.
The Internet is the lifeblood of your business and the critical link to your customers. However, fast and faultless connectivity doesn’t just happen. It’s well thought out, well-designed and proactively managed.
We provide high-speed, secure Internet to all your locations using carrier-quality Virtual Private LAN services and experienced engineers.
Here’s what you can expect:
- High performing connectivity for businesses of all sizes
- Reliability from a dedicated nationwide network
- Superior support from local engineers and consultants
A completely private, high-performing managed network helps everyone in your office — or wherever they are — enjoy exceptional connectivity without competing for bandwidth.
Using Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology, we help you improve your application performance, reduce network maintenance and manage your costs.
When you choose a private network, you’re in control of your:
- WAN services and bandwidth
- Backup and security options
- Class of service prioritisation
Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) is an approach for making WAN architectures easier to deploy, operate, and manage.
SD-WAN can replace or work alongside your private network to increases data-transfer efficiencies through bandwidth optimisation and multi-office connectivity.
We offer a number of SD-WAN options, all on our SD-WAN ready network and can work with you to help you identify the best option for your business.
Here are the benefits of an SD-WAN:
- Centralised management of all your networks with increased visibility and cost control
- Quicker technology rollouts to new branches or locations. Deploy in weeks, not months
- Bandwidth flexibility and scalability that ensures your business critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
Move your business communications to the cloud and reimagine the way your team talks business.
VoIP and SIP-based calling services allow you to create seamless voice carriage environments that help your teams communicate internally and externally.
Never miss an opportunity with Direct Inward Dial (DID) numbers, national number hosting and toll-free services — all while reducing your hardware costs.
Voice carriage is:
- Safe and secure. Your calls are protected with state-of-the-art security
- Made for mobile. Whether your team are in the office, at home or on the road they’ll have access to the calling tools they need.
- Perfect for growing businesses looking for a competitive advantage in communications
A cloud connection lets you extend your on-premises networks into the cloud over a private connection for faster speeds, consistent performance and improved security.
We’ve partnered with two of the leading providers of connected paths to the cloud — AWS Direct Connect and Azure ExpressRoute.
With our cloud connect service, you’ll benefit from:
- Direct and secure connections to AWS and Microsoft
- Managed office-to-cloud service delivery
- An easy integration to your existing network setup
Interested in our solutions? Let's talk!
We’re in the business of making your business better
Our cloud services include everything you need to grow your business. Our experts provide support 24/7.
Enable your team
Access the technology and support your employees need to work productively.
Reduce your costs
Get your IT costs under control and know exactly what you’re spending.
Protect your data
Secure your most important business, customer and financial data.
Upgrade your technology
Leverage the leading cloud and device technology and accelerate your innovation and growth.
Boost your connectivity
Enjoy faster and more reliable connections across all your apps and devices.
Lighten your workload
Free up your management and technical teams to focus on strategic growth drivers.
Partnering with the best to deliver outstanding outcomes
We’ve partnered with some of the best brands in the world to bring predictability and flexibility to your print and cloud management.
Working smarter and safer
The transformational shift to remote work means your business tools, processes and equipment need to be smarter and safer than ever before. Learn how to leverage the world’s leading technology to keep your employees productive and your data secure.