Job Opening Deal Administrator (North Sydney)
Calling out to all administrative gurus who have exceptional attention to detail and have experience processing deals. Opportunity to join an Aussie Tech company that is experiencing growth!
About Forum Group
Forum enables businesses to continually improve through technology. We work with businesses, across all industries, to refine their technology infrastructure. From printers and copiers, to workflow automation, integrated asset tracking, to communication tools and cloud software - we work with our customers to deliver what they need to be able to grow their business.
We have come a long way since our inception in 2011, and we are only getting better. We are disruptors, innovation is at the heart of who we are at Forum. While we are constantly working to improve our products and service for our customers, we pride ourselves on delivering this through our strongest asset – our people.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced administrative assistant to join the Forum Family on a 12-month fixed term contract. As a Deal Administrator, you will play an integral role in processing our deal orders whilst always ensuring we maintain our customer experience standards.
What you'll be working on
Your primary role is to undertake the sales order process including order entry, administration, tracking and delivery as well as daily invoicing and deal settlements. You will have the opportunity to work in a close-knit team, whilst partnering with our Sales, Billing and Operations Teams within the business. This role will also see you liaise with some of our third-party stakeholders.
More About You
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks, with a working knowledge of project co-ordination and order processing.
- Strong results orientation, and ability to drive projects to a successful completion.
- Strong scheduling skills to manage the necessary logistical activities required to provide an exceptional customer experience for product rollout.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to think under pressure.
- Enjoy working as part of a small busy team managing multiple projects.
- Ability to build rapport and foster successful relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related area.
- Experience working in the Print Management industry.
- Experience using NetSuite and Salesforce.
The Forum Family
There’s a reason people work at Forum. Rather than being a small fish in a big pond, everyone can see how their individual contribution makes a difference to the success of our business. That empowerment underpins our commitment to personal development, building strong relationships with our colleagues, taking pride in our work, and valuing our diverse experiences and backgrounds.