Job Opening Deployment Assistant (North Sydney)
Calling out to all highly organised individuals who thrive on customer service and have experience carrying out deployment activities. Opportunity to join an Aussie Tech company that is experiencing growth!
About Forum Group
Forum enables businesses to continually improve through technology. We work with businesses, across all industries, to refine their technology infrastructure. From printers and copiers, to workflow automation, integrated asset tracking, to communication tools and cloud software - we work with our customers to deliver what they need to be able to grow their business.
We have come a long way since our inception in 2011, and we are only getting better. We are disruptors, innovation is at the heart of who we are at Forum. While we are constantly working to improve our products and service for our customers, we pride ourselves on delivering this through our strongest asset – our people.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly organised and proactive Deployment Assistant to join the Forum Family on a 12-month fixed-term contract. You’ll play an integral role in ensuring that we deliver an outstandingly positive customer experience.
What you'll be working on
Your primary role is to support the Deployment Coordinator in rolling out products between customers and suppliers, keeping customers and our internal team informed at every step of the process and ensuring what has been delivered meets or exceeds customer expectations is all part of the job. From time to time, you will also provide basic technical support.
More About You
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Strong scheduling skills to manage the necessary logistical activities required to provide an exceptional customer experience for product rollout.
- Ability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks, with a working knowledge of project co-ordination and order processing.
- Ability to work under pressure, resolve issues and disputes and maintain a delivery culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a small busy team managing multiple projects
- Minimum 1-2 years demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Bachelors in Logistics/Deployment or related area.
- Work experience in a similar role (Managed Print Industry) - Delivering large roll outs.
The Forum Family
There’s a reason people work at Forum. Rather than being a small fish in a big pond, everyone can see how their individual contribution makes a difference to the success of our business. That empowerment underpins our commitment to personal development, building strong relationships with our colleagues, taking pride in our work, and valuing our diverse experiences and backgrounds.