What is a service desk and why do you need one?
Onboarding new staff members, installing new software, replacing hardware and troubleshooting issues can create a swell of support tickets for your IT team which stops them from focusing on more important, high-value work. A dedicated service and support desk takes care of those tickets and delivers high-quality service to your entire team. Responses are quicker, agents are available 24/7 and in most cases, a support desk will reduce your operating expenses.
Make the switch today. Leverage Forum Group’s Australian-based support team to enhance your quality of service and increase your productivity.
Forum Group’s IT Service and Support
We deliver world-class managed service and support to Australian businesses of all shapes and sizes. Here's what you can expect from our IT service desk solution.
Managed Service Desk
Our 24/7, Australia-based support helpline uses a comprehensive ticket and analytics system to support your users and improve your business. Forum’s experienced engineers get to the problem fast ensuring rapid resolution times and better business productivity.
It’s simply the most efficient way to provide high-quality IT support to your staff, without inundating your internal teams.
- Applications are rolled out quickly and seamlessly.
- Support tickets are tracked, managed and categorised.
- Trends and risks are identified with analytical data.
Onsite Support Service
Onsite IT support brings the speed and reliability of our consultants and engineers to your location ensuring your team is closer to the solutions they need, are updated with progress more frequently and more likely to find a resolution.
Not all problems can be fixed remotely, so we provide onsite support to fix persistent problems and make business improvement suggestions.
- Easier communication with support staff.
- Expert installation and support for specialised hardware or equipment.
- More accurate diagnosis of IT issues.
We manage support tickets with speed and professionalism, but that’s not all we do. We also use advanced analytics to identify repeating problems, report on regular hardware and software failures and predict ticket volumes and user needs.
Incident management, enhanced service delivery and business improvement suggestions are all included in our managed IT support.
- Track issues and incidents.
- Group and report by user, device and application tickets.
- Discover IT gaps and make business-wide process improvements.
Free your IT team from support ticket fatigue and deliver exceptional support to your staff with a dedicated service desk
Enjoy effortless device and application management
With more and more devices in your organisation and staff increasingly mixing personal and work devices, you need a device management solution that prioritises reliability and security.
At Forum Group we offer endpoint management and mobile device management to protect your desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles.
- Technology that prioritises speed and security on all your devices.
- Safety for your teams on the road.
- Lifecycle management, device replacement and cost optimisation.
Improve your application performance and achieve better business results with our expert infrastructure and application management services.
We make sure your entire application stack is optimised for your business processes and is working harmoniously to deliver richer data. We look after your applications, middleware and operating systems to better your business and better the performance of the teams that rely on them.
- Managed and core applications.
- Remote or onsite support.
- Knowledgeable team with specialised experience with complex apps.