What are Forum Group’s connectivity services?
Our on-demand cloud connectivity transforms your businesses through better network performance so your employees can stay connected and productive at all times.
We design network solutions from the ground up to give you the tailored architecture that helps you optimise your business performance. You’ll get predictable network performance with in-built redundancy and latency, guaranteed bandwidth and get to choose your carriage option from the National Broadband Network (NBN), fibre, wireless or 5G.
All our cost-effective solutions feature high-speed data transfer and seamless connectivity for all your staff to help eliminate the frustration and productivity loss associated with slow connectivity or downtime.
We design, build and manage networks that suit your needs
The Internet links all the most important parts of your business together — customers, staff, technology and processes — so it’s important that you have a reliable and secure connection.
Forum provides high-speed, secure Internet to all your locations using carrier-quality Virtual Private LAN services and experienced engineers so you can do your best work, faster.
With Forum’s internet connection, here’s what you can expect:
- Guaranteed bandwidth and private connections.
- Customisation options including your carrier of choice.
- Next-generation connectivity to accelerate digital transformation.
If you need a more secure and stable connection, try a private network. With a private network, you can segment and control your instances, without any service interruptions. At Forum Group, we remove the complexity of private network infrastructure, and design, build and manage private cloud solutions that are flexible and fast.
Using Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology, we help you improve your application performance, reduce network maintenance and manage your costs.
When you choose network connections, here’s what you can expect:
- Control access to your network and key resources.
- Enjoy added security and improved network speeds.
- Eliminate dependency on a single type of cloud technology.
If your business relies on relationships and conversations, you need modern voice services that suit remote teams, mobile reps and unified tools.
Our voice services include smart features such as DIDs (Direct Inward Dial) numbers, national number hosting and toll-free services:
- Choose between the option of IP-PBX and unified communications services.
- SIP-based service supports Australia-wide calling.
- Unify your teams with purpose-built calling hardware and software.
- Safe and secure. Your calls are protected with state-of-the-art security.
The most flexible network set up is a Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN). An SD-WAN can replace your existing setup or work in parallel with your private network, ultimately creating a secure and efficient network in any location.
Here are the benefits of an SD-WAN:
- Priority access to specific applications, users, and devices.
- Reduces the network devices required to connect your team with their tools.
- Choose any carrier and manage costs effectively.
Forum’s cloud services let you extend your on-premises networks into the cloud over a private connection for faster speeds, consistent performance and improved security. Whether you’re on the cloud and looking to optimise or outsource, or whether you’re making the switch for the first time, choose Forum Group to connect you quicker.
Our team of engineers work with AWS Direct Connect and Azure ExpressRoute to connect you to the cloud securely.
- Rapid access to your data.
- Easy retrieval and recovery to your backups.
- One single solution for your entire cloud environment.