(Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane / Perth)
We’re putting a call out for the Managed Technology Services industry's top consultants to partner with our Business Solutions Team and be a crucial advisor in helping businesses; transform, solve challenges and innovate with technology. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Aussie Tech company!
About Forum Group
Forum enables businesses to continually improve through technology. We work with businesses, across all industries, to refine their technology infrastructure. From printers and copiers, to workflow automation, integrated asset tracking, to communication tools and cloud software - we work with our customers to deliver what they need to be able to grow their business.
We have come a long way since our inception in 2011, and we are only getting better. We are disruptors, innovation is at the heart of who we are at Forum. While we are constantly working to improve our products and service for our customers, we pride ourselves on delivering this through our strongest asset – our people.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Pre Sales Consultant to join the Forum Family on a permanent full-time basis. This role will see you provide technical advice to customers across a variety of industries with solutions in the Managed IT & Cloud, IoT, Workflow Automation and Robotics Process Automation space.
What you'll be working on
This role also works closely to collaborate with, and handover solutions for successful delivery with both our technology partners and internal delivery teams, ensuring what we deliver meets 100% of our customers' expectations and sets all parties up for future success.
As the glue between customers, sales and technology delivery, the Pre Sales Consultant role is perfectly placed to advise and enhance our technology portfolio to deliver maximum value.
More About You
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 5 or more years’ relevant industry experience in a vendor/reseller environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Pre-Sales role supporting new business opportunities
- Demonstrated experience writing business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
- A strong understanding of cloud technology concepts across public, hybrid and private
- A solid understanding of unified communications systems and concepts, Microsoft Office capabilities for business and enterprise and WAN concepts
- A strong understanding of emerging technologies such as IoT and Robotics Process Automation
- Strong and engaging presentation skills with experience in presenting scope of works’ to customers alongside members of the sales team
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery, implementing successful solutions for customers
- An appreciation for the importance and impact of bringing ownership and accountability every day
The Forum Family
There’s a reason people work at Forum. Rather than being a small fish in a big pond, everyone can see how their individual contribution makes a difference to the success of our business. That empowerment underpins our commitment to personal development, building strong relationships with our colleagues, taking pride in our work, and valuing our diverse experiences and backgrounds.