Job Opening Procurement and Supply Chain Officer (North Sydney)
Are you passionate about procurement, supply chain and liaising with people? We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing Aussie Tech company!
About Forum Group
Forum enables businesses to continually improve through technology. We work with businesses, across all industries, to refine their technology infrastructure. From printers and copiers, to workflow automation, integrated asset tracking, to communication tools and cloud software - we work with our customers to deliver what they need to be able to grow their business.
We have come a long way since our inception in 2011, and we are only getting better. We are disruptors, innovation is at the heart of who we are at Forum. While we are constantly working to improve our products and service for our customers, we pride ourselves on delivering this through our strongest asset – our people.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly organised and people orientated Procurement and Supply Chain Officer to join the Forum Family on a permanent full-time contract.
What you'll be working on
You’ll support the day-to-day functioning of procurement activities for direct and indirect categories globally. You will use your exceptional communication skills to engage in supplier development and negotiation. As well as continuing to strive to service excellence through ensuring that internal and external customer delivery deadlines are met.
More About You
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement and Inventory management
- Demonstrated ability to achieve measurable results in line with an overarching business strategy
- Proven skills in adaptability and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident with negotiating pricing with partners
- Experience working in a team environment and ability to take ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Supply Chain
- B2B and/or third-party logistics experience
- Previous experience in vendor relationships or management
- IT and Print stock or product knowledge
- CRM knowledge – Salesforce is highly desirable
- APICS qualification highly desired
The Forum Family
There’s a reason people work at Forum. Rather than being a small fish in a big pond, everyone can see how their individual contribution makes a difference to the success of our business. That empowerment underpins our commitment to personal development, building strong relationships with our colleagues, taking pride in our work, and valuing our diverse experiences and backgrounds.